Time flies when you're married to your best friend!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

I'm the BIG brother!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

I'm the little sister!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sidney turned TWO!!

Well, I think we may have stumbled upon a new family tradition...this year, in the interest of everyone elses busy schedule, we decided to have a "birthday breakfast" for Sidney at Gramma and Granpa Gaertners. We made pancackes that the kids, including Uncle Josh, Aunt Sara and Poppa, decorated with whip cream and chocolate chips. We also made a fruit tray, bacon, scrambled eggs and OJ...THANK YOU Nichole and Sara for your help!! My good friend Denise and her son Gabriel made the cupcakes for us to decorate with frosting and sprinkles and as you can see, I just put a big #2 in Sidney's cupcake for him to blow out...although I think Aunty Nichole did the honors! We also had a pinata for the boys to beat on but it took Sid several good wacks to bust it open and then we had to sprinkle the candy all over to make it fun to pick up. He also got some pretty neat presents including a brand new trike from Momma and Poppa. HE LOVES HIS TRIKE!!! He was all smiles when he was plunked down on it as a surprise and now he tries to make a break for it whenever the front door opens.

It was a really great day and we all had lots of fun...thanks everyone! I'm sure another year is going to fly by just as quickly!
Aiden figured out real quick there was storage in the trike for candy!

2 comments:

me said...

Happy Birthday Sidney! Isn't it crazy how fast the first 2 years have gone?

Unknown said...

excellent pictures!