*** DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH OR GET QUEASY OVER BODILY FUNCTIONS!!!*** You've been warned...
My kids are gross...what they do to perfectly good food is gross...when they decide to do nasty things to that perfectly good food is not only gross, but usually in a public place.
This past week, I've really come to realize just how gross my little girlie can be. How can such a cute cherub of a girl POOP SO MUCH and WHY does it INSIST on leaking out of her dipe EVERY TIME??!!? At the park Friday, sitting pretty as you please in the sunshine on the big car blanket..yup, pooped out the sides and up her back. Good thing we brought an extra outfit but she was naked for all Lion's Park to see on the concrete picnic table...and yes, I did clean up the splatters of poo off the bench. And then there was the time I pulled her out of her carseat and was carrying her inside. Felt something wet on my arm and asked Sid if she leaked (meaning pee) and he looked at me in horror...me picking her up and squishing her dipe had forced the poop out and up and then back down my arm, oozing its way closer to my elbow. That outfit got thrown out. Then there was the time I was cradling her in my left arm, feeding her a bottle in the recliner. I felt something warm and wet on my thigh so I got up to check...AGAIN, poop had oozed its way over the top of the dipe, down into the recliner and all over my pants and arm. And then there as the time we ran to Walmart for something and in the 3 miles between here and there, Phia pooped out the dipe and ruined her outfit. We had to take a baby into the store in only a dipe...we got plenty of ugly looks for that one although the check-out girl understood!
Sid and I have contemplated many ways on why this is happening. It is no secret that Phia has a boo-tay, acutally, more than her brother ever had. Is it the shape of her butt that forces the poop out? Is the dipe too small? Too big? Leg gussets not tight enough? Should we check here every hour? Half hour? So far nothing helps...and my mom is beside herself with glee...apparently, I was a major pooper as a baby so she's glad to see some payback. These are only some of the incidents as Phia usually poops thru at least one outfit a day.
Yesterday was the frosting on the cake however. Both the kids have been snotty and coughing and I'm thinking it's probably allergies. This means lots of snail trails, snot in the mouth, snot in food and boogers galore. Sidney is old enough to pick his nose, which he does frequently and with relish. He got a particularly big one yesterday and was trying ot feed it to Sophia...she wanted nothing to do with THAT, so he wiped it on her cheek instead.
Anyone want to come visit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Maybe she just has BIG poop no? Well, it sounds like she's a super duper pooper capable of blowing out just about anything! Tried every brand of diapers out there? We've come to learn that they're much like shoes, all fitting a little (or a lot) differently.
I have to laugh I'm sorry! Both our kids are snotty too, but we haven't had the nose picking. Sorry about the blowout diapers. That has to be very frustrating.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is so funny!! You tell your stories with so much personality, I love reading them. I really shouldn't laugh though right? Oh...my time is coming. :)
Post a Comment