So, I'm guilty of letting Sidney play with the camera...he can take some pretty weird pictures. I THOUGHT it was on the blink anyway because recently, all the pics I take are kinda fuzzy and blurry...I really didn't want to buy another camera. What did I discover was the problem though?? FINGERPRINTS!!!! Fingerprints on the lens!! Now I just have to make sure to wipe

off the lens after he's played with it and before I take a picture! Silly little man!

In other news, Fia is starting to sit on her own...actually, it's more like slowly-fold-in-half on her own. Sidney finds this vastly interesting and entertaining...he gets down there with her and talks to her and kisses her the entire time. Still wobbly from side to side, but look at those thighs and diaper butt she has as a sturdy foundation! Last night, Valentine's Day, she rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time. Wouldn't you know it, once the video camera came out, she didn't do it again! ARG! And today, she did it again when no one but Sidney was looking. She is also sleeping in her OWN crib at night and usually goes down between 9-10 and then up between 7-8...we are INCREDIBLY spoiled parents!! Her and Sidney are sharing a room and they are both doing very well in the same room together so we are very relieved/glad/SPOILED! Lotsa love from the growing and busy Gaertner home, Erica

3 comments:
Good job Sophia with the rolling over and the folding over! You have beat Ally! She hasn't done either yet, but when she lays on the floor she spins in a circle. That's something right? Too bad about the camera timing though. That is always the way these things happen.
I am also very glad to hear that you don't have to buy a new camera! Finger prints you can handle!
Cuteness! I'm sorry to have missed Fia's accomplishments! I think having her brother around encourages her to progress sooner. He's such a "hands on help" :) Love the pics! I can't believe how big they're getting! Eeep! Can't wait to get my mitts on them. Much love!
Those are some CUTE KIDS!! Cool to see you in the blogospere!
Post a Comment