Time flies when you're married to your best friend!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

I'm the BIG brother!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

I'm the little sister!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Do you wanna win something?

I got this from my friend Kreanna's blogspot and thought it would be fun...and interesting to see who will comment!

So, here's the deal...do you want to win something homemade by me???? Something fun, creative, and downright cute? Well here's your chance!

I will make something just for you, I hope (but can't guarantee) you'll like what you get! I promise you'll have it by the end of the year (see how I give myself plenty of time, you might not get it until 11:59 on December 31st :) The first five people to comment to this post will win.

But wait! There's a catch...YOU have to make a post on YOUR blog with the same offer! I know, this is the part that made me hesitate...but don't you think it would be fun?!!

Now.....GO! ;)

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

UH...what if I only have 2 people on my spot?

Anonymous said...

ahhhh what the heck lol I am game!!!! Your on!!!!