Time flies when you're married to your best friend!
I'm the BIG brother!
I'm the little sister!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Proof that baby dragons ARE cute!
This is for all those who have not seen Phia walking yet...she is a baby dragon for Halloween and I promise, she will be wearing something warm on those chubby legs!
I'm trying to update my blog throughout the weekend, so check back often!
I finally got to see this! YAY! She is SO CUTE! My teeth hurt...anywho, I had to watch this on the work computer as my home one was so slooooow. The poor little dragon never walked on my computer. Can't wait to celebrate #1 with her!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and no, I wasn't really trying to imitate a beached whale. What I AM imitating is the example my sister-in-law has set, documenting her weight loss journey, sharing her tragedies and triumphs for all to see. I can only hope to be so brave!
So about me...I am a wife (for the second and LAST time) a mother of two beautiful and energetic toddlers, so close to getting my LPN I can taste it, and will be in school for one more year to become an RN. Sometimes I think I will be in school for life!
What I aim to accomplish with this blog is a diary of sorts (I have never been able to keep a diary up-to-date so that's another accomplishment) to document this foray into a whole new life. A life that isn't defined by the size of my butt but the size of my energy to keep up with life.
4 comments:
oooooh! HOW PRECIOUS! I love it! I love her! :) She sounded a little bit like Aiden there at the end. :P
Love Auntie Colie
OOH she is too dang cute! thanks i needed that tonight!
Cute! I love the 1 sock thing. Ally does the same thing.
I finally got to see this! YAY! She is SO CUTE! My teeth hurt...anywho, I had to watch this on the work computer as my home one was so slooooow. The poor little dragon never walked on my computer. Can't wait to celebrate #1 with her!
Post a Comment