Time flies when you're married to your best friend!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

I'm the BIG brother!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

I'm the little sister!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sidney serves drinks

Last weekend, we had the immense delight to have family over from Bremerton and Sidney was in hog heaven over all the audience and attention he had. Poor guy worked himself into a lather everyday and is just now getting back into a normal schedule. Anyway, he was hysterical, pouring drinks for his cousins' Michael and Jessi who each had measuring cups and a lot of good humor! Sidney's cute outfit was made by his Great Gramma Rosemary and I thought he looked adorable!

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Isn't he a little young to be tending bar???? Cute!

Anonymous said...

ha ha i love it! You still have time to blog...when you do ft...you go girl lol

Nichole Gaertner said...

haha! How cute! The irony of the situation is that Aiden is wearing his very same outfit that Grandma Rosemary made him right now! lol