Monday, September 1, 2008
Really quick update
OK, so since all my goodies are packed I have no pics to post right now and I'm sitting at my sister's computer getting ready to head over to Ephrata and help unload the truck of our junk so this is gonna be quick. We are/have moved to Ephrata! The apartment here in E-burg is officially empty and clean and we just need to pick-up the cat for the ride over this morning. We'll be staying with Sid's parents and sister Sara as our move-in date isn't until Friday the 5th for the new place in Ephrata. There is so much going on! Josh and Nichole are moving this coming weekend as well so I'l be helping (driving the Uhaul and watching Aiden!) with that and then NEXT week we leave for my annual Family Camp! We will be without internet (Sid's parents have dial-up that's slower than molasses in the winter time) for the next few weeks so as soon as we get things set-up, I'll be posting more blogs and pics then. I'm gonna miss Ellensburg and all the good memories I've made here and all my friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
We've been wondering about you guys and if you had moved yet. Moving is such a pain in the rear! Good luck with everything. How is your pregnancy going?
What is bring you to Ephrata...something most me wrong everyone is moving form Ellenburg lol wink wink! Well how exciting!
ok i am officially unobsevent...sorry Moving to go to big bend for school very cool! RN...i think you will be GREAT at that....how come not moses...I mean I dont blame ya just curious!
Post a Comment